Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How I celebrated my birthday

Hey there everyone! I know this is a late post but I just want to share to you how I celebrated my birthday. It was just a simple celebration with my boyfriend. We went out to eat in a Korean Restaurant called Somang Kimchi. I just love Korean food. I love how generous they are with their appetizers. Unlimited refills! But of course we don't abuse it. :)

We ordered squid bulgogi and a soup that I forgot the name. (sorry!) 







Everything tasted so good! If you haven't tried Korean food, I'd recommend that you should! Anyway, I also got a cake from Tepan (my boyfriend). I'm so happy because it's my favorite cake...BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE! Yay!
Just look at all the blueberries! 
Let's eat! 
He also surprised me with his birthday gift for me. For months, I've been looking for the Vince's Life Trilogy and sad to say I couldn't find it. I was really surprised that he was able to find a copy of the 3 books! He wouldn't tell me how he got them and I know he doesn't like online shopping but he really made me a happy bunny :D



It's a love story written by a guy and it's based on true events. The story is very simple. Not too melodramatic and it doesn't dwell much on the mushy side of love. It's really great to read a love story in a guy's point of view. I definitely recommend this book! 

After we ate at Somang Kimchi, we went to the mall to watch Life of Pi -- RICHARD PARKER! We still had a few hours before the movie started so we went to White Hat to grab a cup of yogurt. My boyfriend's not a fan of yogurt so I did all the eating while he slept. Haha. I don't really mind. 

This was taken after I woke him up.

Fast forward after the movie... 

Yes, I enjoyed the movie. It was funny and at the same time filled with meaning and insight. Now, I want a pet bengal tiger. Haha! 

I really enjoyed my birthday. I know it was just a simple celebration but it was really worth remembering. Oh right! I also got gifts from my parents and I'll do a separate post on that. :D 

Thank you for reading!

12 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday! u n ur BF seem having a lot of fun :)
    helloworldzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hihi. He did. He loves Korean food too. :D

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! c:

    Your way of celebrating your birthday is very similar to mine. xD I like cozy birthday celebrations~ c: Looks like you had a good time! c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Yay! :D I'm happy we're the same. I just prefer simple celebrations. :D

      Delete
  3. happy birthday!!
    so cool!!

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday dear! Those noms look delicious! :9


    PS. I'm a new follower by the way. Yaaay! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just saw life of pi and also loved it , i also loved the name of the tiger Richard Parker its so unique

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm,,, those foods must be delicious!

    oldsunday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. belated happy birthday! such a sweet thoughts of your bf and the food look so yummy ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)