Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spotted Glitter Mani

I've been seeing patterns of dots and glitters lately so I figured I'd make a nail art with those patterns. This nail art is easy to do especially if you have longer nails. Sad to say, I don't have long nails but I was still able to do the mani.

Here's a picture of the nail art.

Products used:
Cutex Base Coat
LA Girl Disco Brites - Phenomenon
Cutex Pure Cotton
Skin Food Nail Vita PK201
Etude House Dear Darling PK021


Now let's start with the tutorial~

1. Start by prepping your nails. Apply your favorite base coat.Then, paint your nails black. I used two coats of LA Girl Disco Brites Phenomenon.



2. Using a dotting tool or the tip of a bobby pin, add white dots. Evenly space them out so they won't look weird.


3. Using a striper or a toothpick, draw a black curved line across your nails and fill in the space. 


4. With your pink polish, apply it to the tips of your nails (the one that you painted black). This would serve as your base color. Make sure that you don't paint everything. A black line must still be visible.


5. Using a pink glittery polish, apply it over the pink polish. Add your favorite top coat and you're done! :)



It's pretty easy, right? I hope this tutorial was able to help you! :) If ever you tried this nail art, let me know how it worked out for you. :D

By the way, in 3 days, it will be my birthday! :) Yay! I have a surprise for my readers especially those who love to wear circle lenses. :D Anyway, I'll announce it on Saturday! Bye~

2 comments:

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)