I think this would be the first wishlist that I'm going to make. And, do you know what's good about it? It gives my readers a chance to win Php 10,000 worth of gift certificates from Sulit.com.ph. So good, right? Continue reading this post to know how you can win that awesome prize! ^_^
I've been shopping online for quite sometime now and it has made things easier for me because the items are delivered to my house. Ironically, it also gets harder because I don't get to save my allowance. Haha. Poor me and wallet~ There are just so many things I want to buy!! T_T
Fast forward to...
...one gloomy afternoon. I was browsing my twitter account and tah-dah! I saw the answer to my shopping problem. Nuffnang and Sulit.com.ph is having a contest for all Nuffnangers. This is the second time I'm saying this but I really think Nuffnang is my fairy godmother. Haha. Last year, they had a contest about Bigbang, the most awesome KPOP group ever, and now they're having a shopping solution contest. Haha. For people who love to buy things, this is indeed a shopping solution.
Okay, okay. I'm going to stop talking too much. I'm just really excited. Haha. Can't you feel the excitement? (to the tune of 'Can you feel the love tonight?') Oh God. I think that's the worst joke everrrr. Haha!
Fine. Here's my list -- MY 10 SULIT MUST-HAVE'S. (All items are from Sulit.com.ph)
1. First one on the list is a camera flash. This one's from the brand Montana. I really hate using my camera's pop-up flash a.k.a built-in flash a.k.a flash that makes you ghostly white. It makes the colors washed out and the beauty of (me? haha. ._.) the colors doesn't get justice. With this mount flash, it will be easier to take photos of products for reviews and to take photos of events especially if it's during the night or indoors.
2. Next item is still a camera gadget. I've had my camera for 2 years and he doesn't have enough friends. Boo. T_T I think a good friend would be a ring light. Do you ever wonder how bloggers get that ring effect on their eyes? I don't know how to describe but I do hope you get my point. Haha. Xiaxue, a very popular blogger, uses it and her pictures are amazing. ^_^ However, she uses the huge ring light. This one on my wish list is just the portable one because I don't think a huge circular light bulb would look good in my room and I don't think it would really fit. Haha. Too much clutter. Plus, this portable ring light would be good for macro shots. Since I'm into nail art, this would fit perfectly!
3. I think my camera has enough friends now so I'll move on to another item. It's no longer camera related but it's still a gadget. I think this phone would be on most people's wish list. Yes, it's none other than the iPhone 5. I really want a new phone. I currently own an iPhone 3GS and I think it will die soon. It keeps on restarting and the sim card holder or whatever you call it is sort of broken. Well, it was my fault really. Haha. But yeah, I really think I need an upgrade. The flash feature is interesting and I want the front camera. It's so embarrassing to take photos of myself using the back camera because a stranger passing by or sitting in front of me would see my vanity. Maybe it's just me but I really don't want a stranger to see my photo first because sometimes I really look weird in self taken photos.
4. This would be the last gadget on my list -- a new laptop. I've had my laptop for almost 5 years and I'm sad to say that it's already giving up on me. I can no longer play online games without it crashing plus it heats up pretty bad. My boyfriend sometimes jokes that he can already cook a hard boiled egg using my laptop. How mean! *sniff* I really think I need to give it a rest. Poor, poor lappy... It has indeed served me well.
5. Now let's move on to beauty products. I only got two items here. The first one is the Sigma Brush Set. I've been dying to get my hands on these brushes ever since I've read reviews about them and different Youtube gurus raving about them. I love make up. But I think one can only go so far with few tools. But with these Sigma brushes, I know I can do a a lot of looks. Well, I wanted to buy cheaper brush sets but I thought I'd just opt for the Sigma one because it would be like a 'one time, big time' deal. I wouldn't have to purchase any other brush set. Hopefully.
6. Second beauty product is the expensive and famous Urban Decay NAKED palette. I wonder why it's called Naked. It's not really Naked. Haha. I know it's a stupid question. Moving on... This palette consists of very pigmented eye shadows which are very versatile. It can be used for a simple every day look or for a glamorous party look. All of my favorite Youtube make-up guru use this palette and I just got to try it myself! What's good about this palette is it comes with a brush and an eye primer. And, from what I've read Urban Decay's primer potion is the best and it really works wonders for eye make-ups.
7. As some of you may know, I own a guinea pig and her name is Name. I know it's stupid naming my guinea pig Name, or any pet for that matter. My boyfriend gave her the name. Sometimes, I think my boyfriend is such a troll. XD Going back, my guinea pig needs a new home. I've been searching around and I saw this person selling fleece tunnels. Surprisingly, that's what I've been looking for. Fleece tunnels are tunnels made out of fleece. Haha. No seriously. It is. I really don't know how to describe it. It's like a cave made out of cloth or something like that. Anyway, I've read that guinea pigs like fleece tunnels and since I love my little guinea pig, I figured this would be great for her. I know the ad says hedgehog tunnels but I think the tunnel has enough space for my guinea pig to fit in it.
8. My next item is actually for my mom. She has a reflux disorder. The doctor advised her to keep her bed upright to prevent the food from going back up. I really want my mom to feel better so I think this recliner would suit her pretty well.
9. Next item is a takoyaki maker! I'm such a fan of Kimdao, a makeup blogger and youtuber. I saw her video making a takoyaki and I loved it! I never knew that takoyaki are so easy to make. Plus, I think this would be great for me since I really don't know how to cook. My cooking skills are just non-existent. With this appliance, I believe I would feel like a chef, even for just a while. Haha.
10. Okay. This last item is a bit trivial but please don't judge me. Haha. As many of you don't know, I love playing online games. Currently, I'm addicted to Dragon Nest and my character is oh so pooooor. Haha. I want to have really cool clothes and items and I can have that by purchasing Cherry Credits. These are the money you have in the game. You can use it to buy items like clothes, pets and other things. Haha.
Whew~! What a long post. Haha. I really think I talk a lot. ^_^
As promised, I will share to my readers how they're going to get the chance to win Php 10,000 worth of Sulit.com.ph GC's.
You just have to write the following information in the comments section below:
1. Full Name:
2. Facebook Profile URL or Twitter ID
3. Your very own list of 10 Sulit Must Have's and the link (no explanation needed)
Here's an example of the what you'll post below.