Thursday, February 14, 2013

Heart's Day Nail Art ♥

Hey there everyone! I was away for a few days so I wasn't able to do a Valentine's Day nail art. I'm really sorry if this is a bit late but I do hope you'll enjoy this simple nail art.

I've finally ventured into nail stamping. I was able to buy a good stamper from Just Nail. I also bought some nail polishes and some nail art goodies. If you find yourself in Manila, do visit their store in 168 Mall, Binondo. You won't regret it! :D


Anyway, here's my nail art for this love season...







I used OMG (Oh My Golly) Sunset and Banana Boat for the red and yellow polishes. The lips image is from OB 28 and the Hello Kitty image is from OB 12. 


Stamping is really fun to do and it's pretty easy too! You can finish doing your nails in just a few minutes once you get the hang of it.

Anyway, what are your plans for this day? I don't have a date for today. My boyfriend and I didn't fight. We just planned to postpone it until Sunday. :) 

I hope you're having a good day today~!

4 comments:

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)