Thursday, February 7, 2013

Review: GEO Bambi Princess Mimi Sesame Grey

How are you guys? I'm here again with another circle lens. This time the lenses were sponsored by the lovely EyeCandy's. They offer a large variety of circle lens from different brands and, of course, with different diameters. They also offer other products such as make-up and skin care products. I really love their website. It's so princess-y and so chic! Plus, they also have a very nice customer service! 



Okay, now let's move on with the review. EyeCandy's sponsored me the GEO Bambi Princess Mimi in Sesame Grey. I've always wanted to try the Princess Mimi collection because Tsubasa Masuwaka looked so good with it. Anyway, I was so happy that they sent me a pair to try out. 

The package arrived safely. The bottles were bubble wrapped and nothing seemed broken. 




These were inside the package: 2 vials, lens case, instruction booklet, EyeCandy's card.


At the back of the card, you can see a sort of reminder as to when your lens will expire. It's really good if you have a lot of lenses and you can't remember when they'll expire. It also came with an instructions booklet where it tells you how to put on the lens and how to clean it. Very useful especially for beginners! ^_^





 It has a simple design but once you put it in, it makes your eyes sparkle! 


 Product Description:
Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.7
Duration: 1 year disposable


Enlargement: /5
I like how it enlarges my eyes. But if you're that person who's looking for obvious enlargement then I guess this one's not for you.

Color and Design: ♥/5
Perfect score! Just like what I've said above, it makes your eyes sparkle and who wouldn't want that, right? It really looks very natural but under good lighting, it's amazeballs! :D I think grey is a very nice color because it doesn't look weird. 

Comfort: ♥/5
I'd give it a score of 4 because it gets uncomfortable after 4 hours. :( I'm really sad. I want to wear it longer because it's really nice. Maybe, it's because of my eyes. :(

OVERALL: 4.7/5
Definitely recommend this lens! It's a very pretty lens and really worth the money. No wonder a lot of people are raving about it. ^_^


Want your own pair? Get them HERE.
You can use the code 'WABBITBUNNY' to get a surprise gift! ^_^

Now, it's time for the vanity photos. Haha. I intended to look pale so the focus would be on the lens. ^_^ I'm sorry if I look scary. Haha.









That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow those are *very* cute indeed! You look adorable :D
    x, Lara
    http://rrv12.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and you look incredibly cute on these lens ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. It does make your eyes sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color looks good on you;)~Now following

    Townhouse Palette

    xoxo_Laila

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're really cute, love it!
    I'm following your blog :)
    xx

    http://freakmuffin.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really pretty! Love the lenses(: Hope you can stop by sometime! Follow if you like(:

    xx, Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those lenses look sooo good on you! I've always wanted to wear those, but I'm afraid of sticking it into my eye lol it looks really good on you! Maybe I'll go out and try it myself sometime haha (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)