Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Clarisonic Mia

Ayo! It's been a long time since my last post. I just didn't know what to post. I had so many nail art ideas but I was either too busy or too lazy to do them or post about them. Haha. I was busy with med school requirements, too. Yup, you read it right. :) I'm going to med school this June. Wish me luck!

Anyway, last year, I was very lucky to win myself a Clarisonic Mia from Topaz Horizon's giveaway. :) Lucky me! Haha. Thank you, Miss Frances for choosing me. I've always wanted my own Clarisonic but it's too expensive. One unit costs around $100. So yeah, I really consider myself lucky. This is the most expensive thing I've ever won.

They have a lot of colors to choose from but I got the pink one. I was only able to take this one picture because I was that excited to use it. But before using it, I still had to charge the unit for 24 hours. There's a yellow light that blinks at the back of the unit when it's charging, and it stops blinking when it's done. When you remove the charger, it pulses once when it's not yet fully charged, and it pulses twice when it's fully charged.

The Clarisonic Mia has a built-in timer. It automatically stops after 1 minute of using so I didn't have to worry about over-exfoliating my face. After my first use, I noticed that my face was smoother, softer and cleaner. I've been using it twice daily for a month. When it comes to acne, I had lesser breakouts but it didn't do much on my acne scars. But I did notice that the products I put on my face worked better than before. :)

Overall, the Clarisonic is a really good product and it's definitely worth the hype. I know it's expensive but it's worth its price. I've also read from some forums that some people had a breakout period during the first week or two weeks of using it. I didn't experience this and, as I've said, it even lessened my breakouts. I stand by this product and it really did good things for my face. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you are very lucky! I'd have loved to win this, it's so expensive!

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I want one of this too ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are so lucky to win it!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow 4 Follow on GFC and Bloglovin?

    http://lizziapple.com/
    (comment my blog and let me know)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)