Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Product Review: Strip It! Sugaring Kit

Hello!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

My laptop's charger has gone crazy so I'm going to use my iPad until I could get it fixed. Lately, I've been searching about good hair removal products. I've tried depilatory creams but they always leave a dark shadow beneath the skin. So, that's a big no especially if it's used for the underarms. Ugly black pigments. Haha. I also tried shaving but the results only look good when I use it for my legs, not for my underarms. I also have an epilator and it does its job. Think of it as a device with 50 tweezers. Haha. Yes, it's very painful and the device is expensive. But if you can afford one, why not? Anyway, I have also tried waxing but I sometimes get too lazy to go to the salon.



I've heard of Strip it! and I decided to buy their trial kit. It consists of a 100g tub filled with sugar wax, a spatula, a manual, and reusable and washable cloth strips. I really like the fact that it's a cold wax so heating is NOT required. But if you want, you can microwave it for 5 seconds or so (as indicated in the manual) just to warm it a bit.


I took this photo after waxing. I doesn't look full because the container is for 200g of product.

The first thing I noticed when I opened it is the smell. It smells so good. I literally wanted to eat it. Haha. The sweet smell is so tempting.(≧∇≦)I put it in the microwave to warm it a bit because I think it was too viscous. After waxing, I noticed that my underarm was smoother and it wasn't painful, at all. Maybe a little uncomfortable but not painful.

I am so happy with my Strip It! experience. I'm definitely going to buy a bigger tub! :)

Here's their Facebook page if you want your own sugaring kit: Strip It , Hair Removal Cold Wax





10 comments:

  1. Aaaah I'm sure this hurts like heck :D I have never tried anything like this altho the sugar sounds yummy :D
    xo, Lara
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, it didn't really hurt that much. :D Yes, it's so yummy. Tempted to eat it. haha!

      Delete
  2. aw.
    sounds painful but beauty
    is pain right?
    :)

    ---

    keyti of brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not really painful. :D Hope you could give it a try. :)

      Delete
  3. I usually wax so I am so excited to try sugaring ! Thanks for dropping by my blog :) I am following

    Cherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried waxing once and it was too painful! ;__; never trying that again. I love my epilator though, I think it's because it's painful in the beginning, but then it gets kind of numb because of the pain and it becomes soothing haha :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Epilator is a good product to invest in. :D Makes removing hair easier. :D

      Delete
  5. Rіdiсulous story there. What occurгed after?
    Good lucκ!

    Cheсk out mу webρage ... Http://Www.Waterfilterscritic.Com/Ceramic-Water-Filter-A-Good-Choice-For-Emergencies/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family members always say that I am killing my time here at web,
    except I know I am getting experience every day by reading such good content.


    My blog post ... reduce wrinkles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)