Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sorry I've been away~


Hey there everyone! I'm really sorry if I haven't posted anything for a while. Medicine school has been keeping me busy these past months. I really don't have time to blog. Next week will be our second long exams and I have to study so many things. I'll have a 2-week break on October and I will most probably blog again by that time. :) I really miss doing my nails. When I'm already able to manage my time, I'll blog again with my nail arts and product reviews.

I bought an epilator from Amazon. I think it's a really good investment if you are hairy like me. Haha. Another product that I got is the Instax Mini 50s. I don't have those two items yet, but expect a review once they arrive. :) (The Instax Mini 50s is actually my boyfriend's gift for me. So sweet.)

Anyway, I have to get back to reading my books. :)  Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)