Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dose of Hexose


I've always wanted to try Tous Les Jours' french macarons but I don't have time to go to their stores. I asked my mom to buy me one because I've been craving for days. I was surprised to see that my mom bought a lot! Happy girl!


My mom said they had two kinds of macarons - the regular ones (green ribbon) and the premium (brown ribbon). She bought both so we could compare the taste. The premium ones were more expensive but that's because they have a special filling inside. I don't know what it's called though. Hihi.



Everything was delicious but my favorite flavors were chocolate and blueberry. :) 


Each set of the premium ones is priced at Php 190. Very affordable! :) 



I'm currently munching on these sweets as I type this post. They're so delicious! :) They also have cakes and other sweets. Gaah. Next time I'll buy their strawberry shaped cake. :D

Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You should buy some! :D They're so yummy~

      Delete
  2. Whoa so many macarons xD I would probably get overwhelmed after like one set lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't finish them all at one go. :)) I took me a while. Haha. But they're still yummy!

      Delete
  3. oh my, these look so yummy! I'd eat the whole box haha

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks so cute and delicious, I never taste before macarons but looks really pretty.
    xx

    I want invite you to Join to my MOOTTA Giveaway for win "Innisfree Masks + Anklet"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try some. :) They are very yummy! :)

      Delete
  5. oh yum! i love macaroons!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummmm! Those look gorgeous! Whenever I pass by Tous les Jours stores, the cakes on their displays look soooo cute. I want to take a bite out of all of them! lol.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)