Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Taylor Swift + Keds kind of LOVE

Hi. Just a quick post.

I want to share my new pair of shoes! It's from the Taylor Swift Ked's Collection. 




It's so pretty, right? :) Instead of the usual shoelace, it has a cute patterned lace. :) The design of the shoes is simple -- white dots on red -- but the color really stands out, mainly because of the bright red shade. 


This little metal heart attached to the left shoe really caught my attention. It makes the shoes more stunning. But I'm afraid that it might fall off. Haha. When I checked it, though, it seemed to be intact so I have yet to find out if this will stay. Haha. Or maybe I can just take it off so I won't lose it. Yes? Haha. 

I'm so excited to use this pair! ^_^

11 comments:

  1. OMG Those are soo damn cute *0*
    Loving the heart pendant attached to it too, really cute!!!!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :) The heart pendant made it very unique and cute! :D

      Delete
  2. So cute! *A* I've seen a few bloggers get the Taylor Swift x Keds collaboration shoes~ These are one of my favorites so far. c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D Thank you! :) I think this is one of their new designs. :) You should get one too! :D

      Delete
  3. these are so cute!! we love taylor and her collab with keds is amazing!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :D They're so pretty and now they have a new collection! :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. :D They have a new collection! :D

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh sweetie that shoes are absolutely pretty, so good for you.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)