Sunday, October 27, 2013

Review: Lander Nail Polish Remover (Acetone Free)

QUICK REVIEW


This is just a quick review on this nail polish remover. I bought this a year ago and I never got to really use it. I like the fact that it's acetone free and non drying but it doesn't remove nail polish very well. 

I soaked the cotton ball with the solution but it still poorly removes nail polish. It also leaves a sticky feeling after use. 

My verdict? I hate this product. For me it was a waste of money. I should have just bought a nail polish remover with acetone and just moisturized my hands after. 

If you really want a nail polish remover without acetone, then go for this one. But be prepared to have a hard time removing your nail polish. :)

2 comments:

  1. There aren't many good acetone free polish remover. I use maybeline's, it's ok but not the best :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried Acetone free before as well, but none of them work properly-_- Hopefully someday I will find one hehe(:

    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC/Bloglovin? If you do then let me know, come leave a comment on my blog and I'll follow you back! x

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)