Sunday, November 17, 2013

A house for your furry friend

I LOOOOOVE MY GUINEA PIG. I spoil her with food and love. I even brought her here to Manila because I couldn't leave her in Davao. :) Haha. Anyway, I've been searching many times for fleece blankets and tunnels but I couldn't find any. Then, one night, I saw someone who makes those stuff. She, however, told me that she couldn't take orders as oft he moment so she referred me to another seller - Pinoy Pet Cuddle Cup.

I checked their facebook page and I was so happy to see that they make tunnels, tents and liners for guinea pigs. :)  The owner of the shop, Rey, also takes custom orders for other pets like cats and dogs. :) 

Anyway, I ordered one cavy tent and one large fleece tunnel from him on a Sunday morning then paid the evening of the same day. Orders take 2-3 days excluding shipping. I received my items on a Thursday afternoon. :)


Placed my orders on my yoga mat for photo purposes. Haha. I was planking when the packaged arrived. Can you see Name already comfortable inside the tent?



Name looooves it. :) She only comes out of it when she's eating or drinking water. Haha. When I take her out, she cries. So cute!


Photo was taken when we went home for the sembreak. Yes, my little piggy is a jetsetter. She already rode the plane twice! :) 

If you want to have these cute tunnels and tents for your furry friends, visit the shop's website or their Facebook page. I've provided the links below. 

By the way, he also takes international orders so if you live abroad, you don't have to worry. His products are also very affordable. :)

That's it for this post. :)



DISCLAIMER: Products mentioned here were bought with my own money. This is not a sponsored post. :)

6 comments:

  1. That's adorable! I bet my rat would love one of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D You should buy one for your pet. :D

      Delete
  2. so cute! :)
    Join my international giveaway? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2013/11/etsy-giveaway.html

    xoxo,
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR GUINEA PIC IS SO FUDGING CUTE ♥ I'm planning on getting one very soon! Are they hard to take care of? :)

    xoxo,
    sunnysidetoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D She's so adorable and fluffy! :) No, they aren't difficult to take care of. :) Just remember to give them lots of love and attention, food with vitamin C and hay! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)