Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Product Review: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream




Hi! I have recently been so obsessed with nail care and hand care. So, as I was searching the internet for good cuticle creams and hand creams, I came across Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. A lot of them claim that it is a good product so I went to Beauty Bar and bought one. 

I thought this one was like the usual creams but it wasn't. Imagine a butter that just came out of the fridge. Yep, this one is like that. It's not 'creamy' and it's like a wax. Of course, it  also has to do with the fact that it is made of beeswax. :) 




I love the citrus smell. It's very moisturizing, too! The container may seem small for the price of Php 425 but I know it will last me months. 



I like that it doesn't melt easily. Despite the different consistency it can still moisturize pretty well, much better than the cuticle oils I have bought. Plus, it is also not greasy. :) My cuticles and I love it!


Will I buy it again? :) DEFINITELY! :)

I'm planning to buy their Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Cream next but I haven't seen one in two Beauty Bar stores that I've been to.

Anyway, that's it for this review.

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried any Burt's Bees Products yet T^T Usually I use cuticle oil this cream sounds really promising *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it. :) I've tried a lot of oils and this one moisturizes more than those. And oils are a bit messy, right? :)

      Delete
  2. Nice Review...

    http://www.myhappychance.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)