Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cupcake Frosting


Before I started this blog, I have already started reading some blogs about nails, nail polishes and nail arts. The first blog I stumbled upon was Cosmetic Cupcake. It's owned by 'chelle who lives in Australia. She makes the cutest nail arts and her photos of her nails are really beautiful. Plus, I really love her nails - very fit for doing nail arts. :)

Days ago, she posted on her blog that she was the one who created the shade Frosting from piCture pOlish. When I read that, I immediately went to Polish Please and bought a bottle. That made me a very happy fan girl. Yaay! :) 

This nail art is actually inspired by (or a recreation ofCosmetic Cupcake's new post. :)



I used 2 coats of piCture pOlish in Frosting for this mani. I love that there are many hex glitters every swipe of the brush. I also got some random silver hearts. 


This is my first bottle of piCture pOlish and I'm really happy. It dries really quick so I don't have to worry about messing it (I'm very clumsy!).


I don't have my brown polish with me here so I just used Color Club Uptown Girl and Color Club Floral Flirt for the cupcake.



A bottle costs Php 660 in Polish Please. I know it's a bit pricey but it's a nail polish with really good quality. Just look at all the glitters! 


That's it for this post. Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG this polish is so beautiful *__* I need this!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)