Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pink Waterfall

Merry Christmas everyone! :) I don't have time to make a Christmas nail art so this one is not season-related. 

Almost everyone who is into nail art knows Sammy from The Nailasaurus. She makes amazing nail arts that are easy to recreate. 

I have seen the waterfall effect in many of her posts. I was so happy when she did a tutorial of the waterfall effect. I finally decided to do it since her tutorial seemed easy, and it was. :) But of course, my recreation is not perfect. Thank you, Sammy, for posting an amazing tutorial. :)




For my base, I used Aeropostale in Think Pink.  


Other shades I used are:

  • Etude House Play #95
  • BK Gold Glitter Nail Polish (I'm sorry. I don't know the exact name)
  • The Faceshop PP401 





I'm definitely going to use this nail art in my upcoming posts. :) Plus, I need to keep in mind to use pigmented colors to appreciate the waterfall effect. :) 

I seem to have messed up my pinky finger. Haha.



For a tutorial of this mani, click here.


That's it for this post! :)

Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)