Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sandy Tiffany

Happy holidays everyone! :)

Exams are finally over and I can now paint my nails. For the past weeks, I have just been buying different polishes to help me cope with my stress. I did make a few nail arts but I didn't post them because I ended up destroying them when I was sleeping. 

In this current nail art, I used Zoya Pixie Dust in Nyx for my ring and pinky finger. I am in love with this polish. It has a very beautiful sand texture with glitters. I want to buy more of Zoya's Pixiedust collection! :D

For my index and middle fingers, I used China Glaze For Audrey as base and stamped some images from OB plates. I'm so bad with stamping. Haha. I'm still getting the hang of it. One of these days, I'll learn how to stamp properly.







Expect more nail arts during the Christmas break. I recently bought stamping plates and will be ordering more from MoYou-London. I hope they would get here before Christmas! :)

By the way, I also made a Facebook page for this blog. I hope you could visit and like it. Here's the link: Nail Art by wabbit-bunny on Facebook

That's it!

Thanks for visiting! :)

1 comment:

  1. this nail art reminds me of etude house, but in mint. *hihi* super pretty! thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)