Thursday, January 23, 2014

Black and White

Hello! 

I finally found time to do a simple nail art. I'm just really busy with school and I don't have the luxury of time to make time-consuming nail arts. 

Last weekend, there was a share-a-thon that happened on Facebook. Bloggers were sharing each other's pages and blog links. It was really a fun activity. I shared a few blogs especially my favorite ones. Plus, I also got to discover a bunch of amazing nail blogs and pages. 

Before the massive sharing, I only had 47 likes on Facebook. Now, I have over 500 likes! Yay! :D Thank you so much to those who liked my page and of course to those who shared my page. Love you! 

If are not yet following my Facebook page, then you can go here and click like. :) (Or you can just click the like button on my Facebook widget at the sidebar)



NAIL ART DETAILS

For the base, I used NYX Robotic (dark blue with subtle blue shimmers) and Barry M White. I placed red striping tapes that I got from BornPrettyStore. I stamped my ring finger with an image from MoYou London Fairytale Collection 03



I also used Girlstuff forever's Mystique for my index finger although it's not too obvious. I topped everything with Seche Vite top coat



I kind of messed up my middle finger. Haha. I though the polish was already dry and I poked it. -_- Oops!  Now, there is a space/hole. Can you see it? Haha. :D



That's it for this post! :)

Thanks for reading! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely manicure! Black and white always look great together too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the accent nail!! Hihi I already told my parents to get me some MoYou plates for CNY ^-^ Can't wait to recieve mine. In the meantime I'm gonna get inspired by your designs hihi Congratz on your fb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)