Friday, January 31, 2014

Swatch: OPI Push and Shove


Hey everyone! 

OPI recently released their new collection - the Gwen Stefani Collection. When they became available at Polish Please, I immediately bought 2 bottles (Push and Shove and Love Angel Music Baby) from the collection. 

For this post, I'm just going to post swatches of Push and Shove. :) This is my first chrome polish so I have nothing to compare it with but I'm really in love with it. I love the shiny chrome finish. I can't stop looking at my nails! Haha. 

I took a lot of photos because I love it. :) I used two thin coats for this and no top coat. Photos were taken under artificial light.





This is the base coat that comes with it.  







Here's a photo of this awesome polish. :) 

This is what's written on the box: Like all limited engagement events, Push and Shove is intended for One Night Only wear.

Yes, after 24 hours or less, it will start chipping. :( That's one of the downsides of this polish. The other one is that it can emphasize any imperfection on your nail. That's why I have no photo of my thumb. Haha. It emphasized a few ugly ridges (traces of my broken nail). 

What can you say about this polish?

4 comments:

  1. This silver is to die for! Amazing swatch too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'm so in love with it! :D

      Delete
  2. real bling bling <3 i love metal polishes, so far i have three essie matal polishes. they start chipping really fast but are great for stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I haven't tried this one for stamping :) I'll try it, then. Thanks for the tip! :) And I would love to get my hands on more chrome polishes. :) Maybe I'll try essie :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)