Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Vampire Diaries


I am a big fan of the TV show, The Vampire Diaries (well, Ian Somerhalder is so handsome). So, this nail art is inspired by the show. :) 

I am now practicing my stamping skills and I'm pretty happy with this. :)



For my thumb, index and pinky fingers, I used Nature Republic in Diva Red as base. For my middle and ring fingers, I used Nature Republic in Vampire Red.



I pattern on my thumb, index and pinky is from FUN 07 from Fab Ur Nails Shop. The roses image is from MoYou London's Pro Plate Collection 04.



As you can see, there is a pattern on my ring finger. It's supposed to be the image from MoYou London's Princess Plate Collection 09, but I messed it up so I saved it with a 'blood dripping' design. :) 





Well, there you go! :) I hope you liked this nail art! :)

See you on my next post! :)

10 comments:

  1. Nice combo! I'm a fan of the TV show as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Season 5 returns soon! I'm so excited! :D

      Delete
  2. I love TVD too! Great job on this manicure. It fits perfectly with the show :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! :D I'm so excited for its return :)

      Delete
  3. WOOOW these are amazing!! Love the stamping and how you combined all the different patterns/ designs <3
    I've recently started to watch The Vampire Diaries as well (soo late I know) and so far I really like it. Ian Sommerholder is not exactly my type but I can understand why people love him.
    Unfortunately I don't have Line or wechat, only Twitter. But I'd love to talk to you about nail art :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never too late to start watching the show! :D Why don't you like him? :( My friend also doesn't like his character. Too dark for her. Haha. She prefers the good ones. :D

      Delete
  4. So adorable and creative I love ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)