Thursday, February 27, 2014

Joined a nail art contest

Hey everyone! I really joined a nail art contest here in the Philippines. They are giving away many awesome prizes. There are a lot of amazing entries and I believe everyone has an equal chance to win. One of the awards they are giving is the "People's Choice Award" and it's based on the number of likes. 

If you have time to spare, please like my entry.

First step: You have to like their Facebook page (Beauty Kingdom).
Second step: Like my entry here: Summer Queen



I used freehand technique for all the details. :) I hope you'll help me.

3 comments:

  1. Wow amazing job on this! Best of luck in the contest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow these are really amazing! Good luck on the contest, hope you win ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that deserves top votes!!! So creative and wonderful!!!!!!!!! I love it!!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)