Monday, February 3, 2014

Swatch: Lush Lacquer - Rosies Posies


Finally, exams are finished. Two more months until summer break! Yay! However, summer means no allowance; thus, no money to buy new bottles of nail polish. :( 


I'm actually thinking of ways on how I could earn money during the break. I might start selling handmade nail decals or patterns like chevron patterns. I'll keep you guys updated. 


Now, on to my swatch. This shade is from Lush Lacquer called 'Rosies Posies'. I like that this polish is full of different colored neon glitters with different shapes. There are hexagonal, circular and straight(?) glitters on a white base. 


I used two coats then sealed it with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. It was difficult to take a proper photo of this polish. The photos do not give justice to how glittered this is.













It's so pretty, right? :) I love how colorful the glitters are. I bought it from Polish Please

By the way, ff you know how to properly take photos of glitter polishes, please do tell me. :) I also made my watermark smaller because I noticed how annoyingly HUGE they were in my previous posts. 

That's it for this post. :) Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love this color, its pretty indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is so beautiful, I'd looove to buy some indie polishes but the shipping costs are always so high :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)