Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine's Day nail art

Hi! It's almost hearts' day so I decided to make a nail art for that occasion. This is my first attempt to do stamping decals. I never thought it was so difficult to do decals. Haha.

I have messed up a few details and some colors were outside the lines. Maybe it would have been easier if I used acrylic paint. -_-

For the flower decal, I used MoYou London Pro Collection 04. For the hearts pattern on my thumb and pinky finger, I used FUN 07. I used GirlStuff Forever in Masquerade as base. I also did some freehand writing on my index finger. :)







 Here's a close-up shot of the decal. 

That's it for this post! :) Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love how the flowers just pop off the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful *0*

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and cute!

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)