Sunday, March 2, 2014

Facing the storm

I'm going to face a great storm in the upcoming weeks. The things to read are just piling. :( We also have a lot of requirements that we need to finish. :(

But that won't stop me from painting my nails. :D 

For this nail art, I used Orly Green with Envy as base. I used 2 thin coats then topped it with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. I, then, stamped it with an image from MoYou London Sailor 03. I topped it again with Seche Vite top coat. Silver stamping polish is from MyOnline Shop







Summer is almost here! I can't wait to paint, paint, paint my nails. :D

That's it for this post! :) Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. Your stamping is perfect here! The silver pairs well with that base color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's not blue though. :) It's a shade of green :)

      Delete
  3. I love the blue and silver together *0* Very unique sooooooo pretty!!

    Another amazing creation!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's actually a shade of green :)

      Delete
  4. I love it! It's so blue and pretty and shiny. Waaaa. I wish I can stamp like you do.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Practice is the key :) btw, it's a shade of green :)

      Delete
  5. The combo of silver and teal looks amaziiing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful stamping! I love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)