Saturday, March 15, 2014

Neon Graffiti


Hello! I have a lot exams starting Monday but I just can't not paint my nails. Having bare nails is just not my thing. Haha.

This nail art is inspired by LuvMyLacquer. When I saw her photo on Facebook, I immediately wanted to do my own version of it. 

I painted my nails with a white base. I let it dry and sponged it with some OMG neon polishes that I recently bought, and then stamped it with an image from FUN 7. 





I then topped it with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, and added the studs. 



Since, I don't own any neon studs, I decided to use the studs that were sent to me by Born Pretty Store. I love that the studs (6 colors) came in a wheel. It makes it easier to store such teeny tiny nail decorations. :)



In case you are not yet familiar with Born Pretty Store, it is an online store which sells almost every thing that you will need when it comes to nail art. They have studs, decals, tools, acrylic and a lot more. They also offer free shipping worldwide which is actually a pretty good deal. Anyway, Born Pretty Store was nice enough to give you, my readers, a 10% off discount code. Free shipping + a discount code? You're going to save a lot! :) Just type in BRH10 when you checkout. 




That's it for this post! :) Thanks for reading! :)

9 comments:

  1. Woww look great!

    yejenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun and bright! Makes me want Summer to come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colourful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, bare nails aren't my thing too xD
    I totally love this nail design, the studs looks so cool and the graffiti is just amazing! Your pictures are so pretty as well, what lamp do you use?
    Oh and I haven't buy any MoYou plates yet, I don't work this month because of uni so my budget doesn't allow it xD But I will let you know as soon as I order some hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'm using a ring light :) I have another set of plates in my cart. :)) They are releasing so many awesome plates. :(( I can't save because of them. Haha.

      Delete
  5. I love the neon colors under the stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)