Monday, March 10, 2014

Trip to the Zoo Nail Art


I decided to place some stamping decals on my Tangerine Burst Swatch. I was browsing through my FUN plates and I found cute images of different animals. The decals were very easy to do but I had difficulty applying them on my nail. I think my Seche Vite Fast Dry Top coat has gone goopy. -_- Bubbles were everywhere! Better get my hands on some Seche restore. :)

Despite that, I still decided to post this nail art. :) The image plate I used is FUN 07 from Fab Ur Nails









6 comments:

  1. They still turned very cute! I've never been to the Zoo so it feels like I'm been to one just by looking at this, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you post them, they're very cute despite some flaws here and there. Seche Vite should feel bad xD haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously do the best designs, all so cute and adorable!!!!!!!! LOVE!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute stamping decals! I really need some Seche Restore too! it's so annoying how fast it gets goopy :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)