Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Chocolate Flower

Hi! I named this nail art 'Chocolate Flower' because I used Revlon's Chocolate Truffle. I used 2 thin coats of that polish. I stamped it with some flowers from MoYou London Pro 08 for my ring finger, and MoYou London Princess 10 for the rest of my nails. The stamping polish I used is Jocarste white. After stamping it, I topped it with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.




This polish is really wonderful. It smells so good! It really smells like chocolate! It wasn't obvious until the polish was completely dry. I have 3 more from this collection and I'm so excited to use them. 





Here are some close-up shots. I know it appears streaky but that's the jojoba oil's fault. Haha. Or maybe the camera's? I thought I wiped away the excess oil that I applied on my cuticles. I didn't expect the camera would still be able to capture those oil/wipe streaks. O_O Crazy macro lens. Haha.



After I made this nail art, I realized that it fits the Earth Day occasion. Yay! :) Anyway, that's it for this post. Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely stamping! I especially like the ring finger! :) I wish that white polish was available here it stamps so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D It is also very cheap at Php 39 (less than $1). I wish it wasn't so expensive to send packages abroad, then I could send you one and also the thermal polishes.

      Delete
  2. These look so sweet and yummy! Love me some chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too beautiful and the names makes it look so yumm too :D
    I really love the Revlon polish, too bad they don't sell it anymore in Germany :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. That's sad. :( Maybe you can order on eBay. I really love this collection. :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful flowers, looks just like choco ^^

    LOve!!!!!! Looking forward to your designs!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ~ i love ur nailart ~ too pretty ^^

    jujurika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)