Sunday, April 13, 2014

Green Leafy

Hey! :) I know my title seems a bit weird or lacking but when I did my nail art, all I could think of was the phrase "green leafy vegetables". Since the stamped images are not vegetables and they are more of leaves, I decided to just name it 'Green Leafy'. Haha.

I used 3 thin coats of Bobbie Lemon Souffle from their Kaleidoscope Collection. I didn't put any top coat. 





Here is a close up shot of the stamping. I stamped it with an image from MoYou London. Very bad clean-up. Sorry for that. My lens captures the smallest details. -_-


That's it for this post! :) Hope you liked it! :)

9 comments:

  1. Great job on the stamping! Haha love the name of the nail art too. Sometimes I have no idea what to name my posts that I just do something random too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! :D I sometimes just choose whatever random name that pops in my head. Haha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I would appreciate it, though, if you didn't post hyperlinks :)

      Delete
  3. These look gorgeous! I love the shade of the Bobbie polish, and the stamping looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely stamping! I haven't tried moyou yet but I've been meaning to! I know what you mean about the macro camera lens... it captures all the detail good and bad... I always think I cleaned up everything but then sometimes I upload my pictures on my computer and I see like a random piece of fluff or like a tiny speck of polish that I couldn't even see in real life... so annoying when that happens especially if I don't look at the pictures until after I took off the polish! I usually just use the Photoshop spot healing brush tool to try and fix it and then cover it with my watermark lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! :D I hate it when I see a piece of fluff or a random fiber. -_- I tried to hide my very bad clean up with my watermark. :)) But it's still very obvious. :( Anyway, about MoYou. You should try them :) I love their plates. :) They stamp really well and they have an awesome customer service :)

      Delete
  5. haha interesting to know how you came up with the titel :D
    I really like it. And I love this stamping. The polish is very beautiful too <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)