Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lady Bugs

I went to the beach yesterday so I forgot to post this nail art. I really had fun at the beach with my boyfriend. There were a lot of fishes and corals. We will probably go back again this week. Haha. The summer heat is leading me to the beach.

Anyway, my nail art is all about lady bugs. I used 2 thin coats of Revlon's China Flower. It is also scented and I don't quite understand the scent. I do not hate it but I don't like it, too. So neutral? But I love its color. It is a very pretty bright red. 


I used MoYou London Princess 10 for the lady bugs. I then topped it with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top coat.



Here are some close up shots. I'm having difficulty with my ring light when I'm taking macro shots.  I like that it properly illuminates my nails but the ring just blocks the nail art. -_-



That's it for this post! :) Thanks for reading!

13 comments:

  1. These lady bugs nails are too cute! Your stamping is amazing here too. Makes me want to get my stamping stuff out now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Stamping makes everything easier.

      Delete
  2. Aww, so bright red color! This manicure is great for summer! <333

    ❤ ✿ CHECK OUT MY NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, makes me smile ^^ very nostalgic feeling of when I was a kid I would play with lady bugs in my school garden XD Beautiful design, the red is delightful and very elegant!!

    Perfect!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I also had those days. Hihi. :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful stamping! I want to get this plate now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the big ladybug hihi
    So jealous, wish I could go to the beach too T^T Take me with you Breena >///<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anhy! :) I think this would be the perks of being in a tropical country :) The beaches here are very beautiful! :)

      Delete
  6. Yeh, every time I see those Perfumerie polishes I just don't get it... who wants scented nail polish?? Like, are you supposd to be huffing it while you do your nails, or is it more of a scratch and sniff thing once they're dry? Either way it's weird. Anyway....
    These nails are really super cute. Great job from concept to execution :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)