Wednesday, April 9, 2014

On the Dot


Hey! Here's a simple studded mani for you. :) For my base, I used two thin coats of OPI Solitaire. I love that it dries fast and to a textured finish. No top coat was added.

I added black studs, that I got from BornPrettyStore, on each nail to give it some contrast. 






I love OPI's Liquid Sand collection. They look so elegant and beautiful. I must have them all! Haha. Just look at how beautiful Solitaire is.



I was hesitant to remove this because I really liked how it looked on my nails. :) Very classy!





The bottle is so tiny. Haha. But maybe I should get more of mini bottles. I can't even finish a 15 ml polish. -_- 

Here are some close up shots :) 






When purchasing the studs, don't forget to use the code BRH10 to get a 10% discount. :)

That's it for this post :) Thanks for reading!


Studs used in this post are sponsored.

6 comments:

  1. Its a pretty simple manicure. The texture shade is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you paired solitaire with the black studs for contrast :) solitaire is really beautiful I wasn't really sure about it when it first came out but now I really want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D You should get it :D It's a very pretty textured polish :)

      Delete
  3. this gentle color suits you, love the manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really brilliant<3!!!
    You did a good job!
    Xoxo Melle

    http://melle-loves-fashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)