Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Swatch: Bobbie Kaleidoscope Polish - Grey Mod

Hi! This is just a quick swatch post. I just got home from the beach. I'm really enjoying the beach experience recently because I bought a rash guard, Speedo goggles and aqua shoes. I saw a lot of fishes and corals! Fun day! :)

Okay. Here's the swatch of Bobbie Kaleidoscope polish in Grey Mod. I used 3 thin coats and no top coat. It changes its color from gray to black.







Here's a side-by-side comparison of the color change.



That's it for this post! :) Thank you for reading!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty shade of grey. Love the color change aspect of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish we'd have a beach nearby T^T
    Love this shade and the color changing is so nice <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should visit the Philippines someday :) hihi.

      Delete
  3. pretty! I love all the Bobbie thermals you've been posting they're all so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails look pretty darn cool! I even envy. Good post. Thank you!

    my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)