Friday, April 11, 2014

Swatch: Bobbie Kaleidoscope Polish - Lemon Souffle

I have a color changing polish to show you. It's from the Kaleidoscope Collection of a local brand called Bobbie. I've been seeing a lot of expensive color changing polishes and my heart just wasn't into buying them. When Bobbie released this collection, I immediately bought all colors that were there. It only costs Php 79.75 per bottle!

I don't know how many colors they released but right now, I only have 4 shades. For today, I'm going to show you Lemon Souffle. I used 3 thin coats with no top coat. 



As you can see, the tips are already changing their color. Haha. I did my swatches when the AC was turned on. I can't not work without the AC. I can't handle the summer heat. :( 



Lemon Souffle is a lime green polish that changes it's color to a darker green. Like an avocado green? 


In real life, the color change is not very obvious. This is my least favorite color of the 4 shades that I bought because of the color change. Despite that, the lime green shade is still lovely. :)  


Here is a close up shot of the change.  


And here is the side-by-side photo of the color change. :)


That's it for this post :) Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Love the color changing aspects of this shade! Its a fun bright color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color changing effect is so cool and i really like the color, just perfect for summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this thermal polish! I've wanted a good thermal polish for a while but all the indie ones are expensive especially with shipping :( I bought some cheap thermal polishes from a brand called Island Girl but the formula was pretty bad and it barely changed color :( blah... I wish shipping was cheaper so I could try these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)