Monday, April 14, 2014

Swatch: Bobbie Kaleidoscope Polish - Cherie Red

Hi! :) In my previous post, I told you that I bought some color changing polishes from the local brand Bobbie. 

For this post, I'm going to show you Cherie Red.


I used 3 thin coats. No top coat was added. 


Cherie Red is a pale pink polish which changes to a hot pink shade when the temperature becomes cold. I immersed my fingers in to cold water so that I can show you the color change. I'm amazed at how fast it changes its color. :)


When I was applying this, the AC was on, so I had to turn it off to change it back to pale pink. 


Here is a close up shot. The hot pink is already fading. Pretty cool, right? :) 


Here's a side-by-side photo. It's really a cool polish. I hope they'd release more colors. :)


That's it for this post. :) Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Love the two colors this polish turns into! I really need to try a color changing polish, there so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too! I really wish this brand was available here you're making me jealous haha :( the indie thermals are a bit expensive especially with shipping... i bought a cheap thermal from a brand called "island girl" but it barely changes color and the formula is crap :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is great, i need more color-changing polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you enough how much I love this polish *______*
    Pink is my favorite color of all time and this changing pink is just too perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)