Thursday, April 24, 2014

Swatch: Revlon - Chocolate Truffle

In my previous post, I used Revlon's Chocolate Truffle. Here, I'm going to show you swatches of this chocolate-y good polish. Haha. I swear it smells like chocolate. Yum!

This bottle, along with 2 more, was given to me by my boyfriend. My mom also gave me 1, so I have 4 from this collection. I'll be posting swatches of those soon. For now, let's just focus on this bottle of chocolate.


The consistency is really good. It is really opaque. I used 2 thin coats and topped it with a top coat. It actually reminds me of Nutella spread. The color looks the same, right? :)


The bottle looks really cute, too. The cap is bulb-shaped like that of the pawns in chess! Haha. 


That's is for this post! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oh very beautiful color sweetie~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful chocolate colour I LOVE!!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is like the color of nutella! I realized the other day that I don't own a single brown polish! I think I will buy this if I can find it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)