Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Abstract

Hi. Remember when I told you that I am joining a nail art challenge for this month? Well, today, the challenge is "Abstract". Since I just received my Mundo de Unas stamping polishes, I decided to give them a try.

I stamped my index finger and pinky with MoYou London Pro 02. The designs on my middle and ring finger were made using my very own stencils. :) I'll show you some photos later in this post.






Here are some close-up shots. 




Okay. For the design on my middle and ring finger, here's how I did it.



Easy, right? :)

Anyway, that's it for this post. Thank you for reading! :)

10 comments:

  1. What a neat stencil you made to create the design. It turned out great along with the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, love your blog so much I am a new follower, can you check out mine please? :) I hope you like it.

    Kisses,
    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks cool, love the color combo too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really love the chevron design! I really want that nail vinyl I would totally order some if you ship internationally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cool! I need that stencil/sticker..? Did you buy it or make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)