Friday, May 30, 2014

Butterflies

Just a quick post!

This is my entry to MoYou London's Challenge Day 28 (Butterflies). I used MoYou London Princess 10 and Fairytale 1. For my base, I used two different colors of nail polish and a stippling brush. Yes, stippling brush for the face. Haha. I then topped it with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.






I used gradient stamping for my nails, and just a simple stamping with a silver polish for my ring finger. :)





Here are some close-up shots. 





That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. This looks great! Love the mix of colors and stamping here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Nails
    Love
    Want to follow each other?
    New OASAP Shirt: http://www.oasap.com/t-shirts-vests/12249-colorful-sweet-hearts-printing-turned-cuff-short-sleeve-chiffon-t-shirt.html/?fuid=83245
    Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gradient stamping here too! Nice colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterflies are so cute and I love your colorful version! Really looks like they're flying around flowers hihi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)