Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Castle Skyline

I find skyline nail arts very difficult to make. The colors for the gradients must really blend with each other. I'm not sure if I like how this turned out but I'm still posting it. 

I used China Glaze Aqua Baby and Jocarste Black as the gradient base. I stamped it with MoYou London Fairytale 02.



Most skyline nail arts that I see consist of a gradient background and a silhouette stamp or freehand of a building. I wanted to make this one different. I didn't want a plain black stamp. I used my Mundo de Unas orchid to stamp the castle. The swirls represent the clouds. 




Here are some close-up shots:



If you're wondering about my knuckle ring, here is a close-up shot of it. I got it from Fab Ur Nails. She actually made it herself. Pretty cool, right?


Anyway, that's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

10 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous! I love your stamping and designs :) Its so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very amazing design so magical and pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of the Cinderella Castle with a touch of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas :D
    I really love the design and that you used a different color than black for the stamping <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) My Mundo de Unas stamps really well over dark polishes. I just love it! :)

      Delete
  4. wow, you did it by yourself!?
    I've never success with DIY nail painting T____T
    just gorgeous... I love that pink castle <3


    http://head-in-the-box.blogspot.com/ [sharing a bit of mine blog ;P]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I stamped the images :)

      Delete
  5. Very pretty!! I really like the idea with the clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the swirls over gradient! I love the castle too... it actually really reminds me of the Disney castle lol :) and that ring is gorgeous! I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)