Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Color your life with music

Hi! My nail art for today is my entry for MoYou London's May Challenge Day 27 (Colours). I used MoYou London Rockstar 13 and 11. I also used Mundo de Unas stamping polishes. I finished it off with my trusted Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. :)




I started China Glaze Hopeful as my base. I topped it with Seche Vite because I didn't want to wait for it to dry by itself. Before stamping, I applied my liquid palisade around my nails. I, then, placed a drop of 3 different colors of MdU on the image, scraped the excess polish and stamped. That's how I achieved the gradient stamping effect.



For the headphones, I used stamping decal technique and colored it using acrylic paint. 




Here are some close-up shots. 




That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the headphones on your ring finger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so colorful and fun! Love the headphones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice :) how i wish i had the patience for nail art or maintaining a decent nail polish in general :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like this, it's so funky and colorful <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I think this matches the theme really well :) nice gradient stamping it's one of my new favorite techniques too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)