Thursday, May 1, 2014

Colored Flowers

Hi! My nail art group in Facebook is having a nail art challenge for the month of May. I decided to give it a try. I'm really hoping I could finish this challenge. Haha. 

For today, the challenge is "Flowers". I did a stamping decal using FUN 5. At first, I wanted to give it a little twist but my little twist ended up destroying the whole mani. Haha. Good thing I was able to take photos before that disaster.





I filled in the spaces with acrylic paint. Right now, there is a new technique to coloring your decals - leadlight technique. I haven't tried it yet. I just bought some OPI sheer tints, and I'm excited to give it a try.






Here is a close up shot of the flowers. 



That's it for this post. I hope you liked this nail art! :)

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I haved tried to colour stamps yet... it's on my To Do list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) You should try it! :)

      Delete
  2. What awesome stamping! Love that you colored in the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute mani! I haven't heard of this leadlight technique yet but I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It gives a pretty nice effect :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)