Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Flowers and Pinstripes + Tutorial

My nail art for today is inspired by The Nailasaurus. I love everything about this nail art except for the leaves. -_- Since I didn't bring my whole nail polish collection home, I have a lack of supplies. I also thought I forgot to bring my green acrylic paint. But just when I was about to finish my nail art with Seche Vite Dry fast TC, I saw my green acrylic. Boo! What a troll. Haha. So, please excuse my pale looking leaves. :(




Do you see what I mean? Haha. The leaves look ugly! The polish I used for the leaves was very watery. Unlucky me. :( 




I also made a tutorial for this nail art. I used my straight nail stencils, a dotting tool and a nail art brush. It's really very easy to do. But remember to use a good polish if you don't want to have ugly leaves. Haha.


That's it for this post! I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading. :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice tutorial! You are such a talented artist! ^^


    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaves are indeed a little bit pale but I don't think it affects this beautiful nail art in any way <3
    I really love it! And your little tutorial is also very helpful hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute design! i hate when I don't have the right polishes too! I don't think this looks as bad as you think it does though :) it's still very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)