Friday, May 16, 2014

Game of Thrones Inspired nail art

Hi! I am very excited to show my nail art. I am in love with it. I didn't expect it to turn out exactly the way I wanted it to be. 

I am a great a fan of Game of Thrones (the TV series, I have yet to read the book). The story line is very unique, and I really like the fact that the author is not afraid to kill a character. A lot of my favorite characters are already dead, but life moves on. Haha. I just learn to love another character. 

Of all the houses, I am a loyal to House Stark. But, it is a series of unfortunate events for the Starks since the first season. I was so sad when the Red Wedding happened. Ughh. Robb Stark. :( Oh well, my heart now belongs to Jon Snow. Haha. The image on my middle finger is the sigil of House Stark - a direwolf.


I used OPI L.A.M.B as base, then painted black over the nail stencils. I topped it with Seche vite Dry Fast TC. 




The one on my ring finger is the sigil of House Lannister - a lion. Tyrion Lannister, the youngest son of Tywin Lannister, is one my favorite characters. He is the only member of House Lannister whom I like. 



If you're wondering how I made the sigils, I actually used my Silhouette and a sheet of vinyl to make nail stencils. If I decide to sell these, I wonder if people would buy it. Haha. The striped were made using my straight nail stencils.



Here are some close up shots. 





Better warm yourselves up because winter is coming! Haha. 

That's it for this post. Thank you for reading! :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the black and gold combination here. I don't watch that show but I've heard great things about it. I think you did it justice with this manicure too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to watch the show, everybody says it's good. Definitely need more than 24hours a day -.-
    Even though I do not exactly understand the nail art I still love it! It's very neat and the combo of black and gold rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! :) But if you feel violated with nude scenes then beware! Haha.

      Delete
  3. I've seen a few posts with the same topic. However, your manicure is the best! You are such a talent dear! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never watched Game of Thrones before but I really like the way this mani came out! I love the black with gold stripes! I think if you sold your decals some people would probably buy them :) I don't think anyone else is making Game of Thrones decals right now! you would probably get a lot on international interest though (it's really popular over here!) so you might want to look at shipping intl if you sell these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)