Sunday, May 11, 2014

Gradient Geometric

Hi. Here is my entry for today's MoYou London Challenge. The theme is "Geometric". I decided to use two different stamping polishes to create a gradient effect. 

For my base, I used Orly Purple Crush. For the stamping polishes, I used Mundo de Unas' tulip, avocado, orange, orchid, aqua, turquoise, yellow and spring green. I am in love with these polishes. They stamp so good. I really need to get more colors.

I then finished it with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat



Just look at how awesome they stamp over a dark base! 


Here are some close up shots.





I hope I was able to give justice to the theme. I didn't want to use the usual circles, squares, and other common shapes. I wanted to give it a unique look, thus the gradient stamping. I hope you liked this nail art.

That's it for this post! Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Wow this turned out amazing! You totally gave this theme justice and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm really loving the two tone stamping technique too... great colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyaaa~ it's so colorful! Luv it Breena! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! I love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So vibrant and pretty ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)