Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Masquerade

I have a pretty classy nail art for you today. This is my entry for MoYou London's challenge Day 21 with the theme, fashion. At first, I wanted to make a lace design but I don't own any MoYou plate with that design. I checked all my plates to see what I design I could come up with. 

I saw my MoYou London Explorer 13, and I thought I'd make a masquerade ball nail art. The gold flames are from MoYou London Fairytale 03.





I started with a black base, then stamped it using the said plates and a gold polish. I really like how the gold stands out. The mask is just a single image. I just applied top coat over the stamped image while it's still on the stamper. I let the top coat dry, peeled it off and cut it in half.



Here are some close up shots. As you can see, bubbles are everywhere. I need a new bottle of Seche Vite. :(




That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ohh! :D Thank you! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  2. That is gorgeous! The black and gold combination is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It Looks Amazing and Classy :-)

    http://corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    xx
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and gold together! great idea to make the mask into a decal and cut it in half! I probably would've just tried to stamp it normally on both nails but this way the 2 halves match up much better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)