Friday, May 9, 2014

New designs!

I have made new designs for my nail stencils. My machine has been doing all the hard work for me. Haha.

I have already shipped these designs to those who have ordered them. I am so happy that there are people who are interested in buying my products. Yay! :)


Half moon
Lightning bolt 
Single chevron 1mm

Single chevron 2mm

Straight 1mm

Right now, I am doing a quatrefoil design. I have a successful cut with it but I am still thinking if I should sell it or not. :) 

That's it for this quick post. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some wonderful design using your stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the half moon! I tried using those hole punch reinforcement stickers but they're too thick and don't stick to the nail well. I would love to see the quatrefoil design! I would definitely order some if you decide to.ship internationally :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)