Monday, May 19, 2014

Sci-fi

Hey. Here's my entry for MoYou London's May Challenge Day 19. The theme is sci-fi. I have two plates from their sci-fi collection. The images were all creatures and spaceships, and there were no patterns. :( I still have to order their sci-fi plate with the patterns. 

For this nail art, I used 3 thick coats of Bobbie Supernova for my base. I, then, stamped it with different images from MoYou London Sci-Fi 03


I used Mundo de Unas stamping polishes for this nail art. MdU polishes changed my stamping life. It's now so easy to stamp because of them. 


Here are some close-up shots. 






What do you think of this nail art? :) 

That's it for this post! Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful manicure! Love everything sparkling! *__*

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!!
    Started following your blog via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    ≂Angeℒ ica≂

    Habanero Handmade Blog
    Facebook Fanpage
    Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun out of this world design. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stamping! I wish I could get Mundo de Unas stamping polishes here! I really need to find some stamping polishes... normal polishes don't work that well especially for lighter colors :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)