Monday, May 5, 2014

The Amazing Spiderman Inspired Nail Art

Last Saturday, my boyfriend and I watched The Amazing Spider-man 2.  I loved it! The ending, the effects, the story line - everything was in its rightful place. I admit that I cried so hard with the surprise ending but it was the only way. If you haven't seen it yet, you should! The movie industry has improved a lot especially with the graphics. Plus, Andrew Garfield is love. Haha!

I did my nails the night before watching the movie. Using my very own chevron stencils, I created a Spider-man inspired nail art. The colors used are based on his costume. I also stamped a spider image on my ring finger. I used a random plate that was given to me.


I really love that the colors complemented each other. 





Here are some macro shots of the chevron design and the stamped spider.





The spider image really looks beautiful. I'm really happy about this nail art. I like how it turned out. :)


That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. These look amazing! Great inspiration for the nail art. The combination of blue and red along with the spider stamping is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and blue chevron design! Great stamping too! I love all the spiderman movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Gimme gimme >.< I want this design on my nails!! Because I love the movies and this is just sooooo cool!



    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to watch it but I haven't seen the first one so I might wait =/
    Your nails look truly AMAZING! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)