Monday, May 26, 2014

The Desolation of Smaug inspired nail art

Hi. I have an awesome nail art for you today. It it inspired by the dragon (Smaug) in the second part of The Hobbit Trilogy. This nail art is actually my entry for MoYou London's May Challenge Day 25 (Movie). 

For my base, I used Bench Paintbox in Beet Red. I stamped it with MoYou London Suki 07 (dragon) and Fairytale 04 (pattern).



I used stamping decal technique for the dragon. I painted it using gold, brown and yellow acrylic paint. I finished it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. :)





Here are some close-up shots. 





That's it for this post! I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. :)

6 comments:

  1. Soooo cute*-*
    xo: mc's nail island

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! So much detail and the gold you used is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never watched the hobbit but I really like your mani here :) I love the purple and gold together! I really love the pattern that you used for the stamping. Great job on the stamping decal too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks awwwsome Breena!
    Can you believe it, I've never watched Lord of the Rings O_O But I did watch the second part of the Hobbit LOL went there with my brother and I really enjoyed it. Maybe I should start to watch LOTR too xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)