Sunday, May 18, 2014

Waiting for that love letter

I really find it difficult to follow challenges. I've been skipping a lot of themes in the MoYou London May challenge. Haha. Good thing, it's not required to do all challenges. Their day 15 theme is LOVE. 

I first painted my nails with Barry M neon pink. Using a cut out foam, I sponged a combination of Barry M neon pink and Bobbie Grass Skirt. The connected hearts image is from MoYou London Princess 10. 



For my middle finger, I did the advanced stamping decal technique. I used MoYou London Fairytale 04 and acrylic paint. The love letter envelope is from MoYou London Suki 03. I finished it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast TC. 




Here are some close-up shots :) 




Ending this post with another photo of this very sweet nail art. :) What do you think of this nail art?  


5 comments:

  1. Such a cute manicure! <3
    Have a beautiful Sunday dear! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and girly! I like that girl image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the gradient with stamping! the stamping decal image of the girl is very cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)