Monday, June 9, 2014

Captain America Inspired Nail art

Quick post!

I did a maniswap with my friend, Ayen (IG @mcbnails). I recreated her Captain America nail art and she recreated my flowers and pinstripes nail art. For this post, I'm going to show you my Captain America nail art. 

I used Barry M white, Bench Paintbox Blue Steel and Revlon China Flower. I also used my straight nail stencils to create perfect lines. 

I finished it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. :)






Here are some close-up shots. 




That's it for this post! Thank you for reading! :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow these look awesome! It totally reminds me of Captain America :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just love your blog so much! I started mine today, so I am a newbie in this cute world of bloggers, I hope you can check my blog and help me share my "world" ♥

    http://rebel-cupcakeblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so talented! These are literally perfect and would look nice for the forth of July <3
    xoxo
    ├čerry ♥ Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
  4. great mani swap I love the Captain America nails! The blue and red you chose are so nice and vibrant too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's not my favorite Hero but I still love your nails <3 I could totally tell that this was for Captain America ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)