Friday, June 27, 2014

Circuits

Hi! I have a very simple nail art for you today. Despite my busy schedule, I was still able to do a quick mani. Stress reliever! 

For this nail art, I used MoYou London Sci-Fi 06. I used two coats of Nature Republic Deep Sea Blue as my base. 

When I sent a photo of this to my boyfriend, he said it reminded him of circuit boards; hence, the title. 

I finished this off with my very trusted Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.



Oh, by the way, Liquid Palisade has really helped me with my stamping. I apply it first before stamping. No more messy clean-ups. I guess that's my secret to my clean stamping.  I actually tried using glue, but gosh. It (glue) dries so slow. I don't have time for that. Haha. 

I'm actually very happy with my Liquid Palisade. I've been using it for two months, and I still have a lot of product in the bottle. Yay! I will stand by my Liquid Palisade, and I will not exchange it for glue. :) 




Here is a close-up shot of the nail art. :) 





That's it for this post! Thank you for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! That circuit board stamping is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks awesome :) i love the cyborg/sci-fi feel of the design

    ReplyDelete
  4. it does look like a circuit board! I like how yours is blue though instead of the typical green circuit board :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)