Sunday, June 15, 2014

Colored spaces + tutorial


Hi! I'll be very busy starting today until October. Our schedule for this school year is jam-packed. Don't worry, I will still update my blog.

My nail art for today is very simple but I still made a tutorial so it's easier to explain how I did it.



I used the french tip guides sent to me by BornPrettyStore.



Start with a white base. 



Place the nail guides as shown below. 




Apply your desired color of nail polish. For this nail art, I used Polish me silly Glowsticks. Remove the nail guides and tah-dah! Easy nail art. :)




For my other nails, I just used a horizontal orientation.  




Here is a close up shot. 



You can order your french tip nail guides from Born Pretty Store. You may use my code 'BRH10' for a 10% discount.



That's it for this post! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Those are nice! I might have to look into getting some of those french tips now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this idea! i also like how you used glitter polish so the shape isn't so obvious it's more subtle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)